Work for fun?

How many people can do something they really like? I always admire people who can pursue a career which reflects what they love and need not to worry about what they earn.

I had dinner with some media friends yesterday and I always wanted to see how one of them could transfer himself to be a "web designer" and a freelance writer for popular culture. The story was that he used to be a writer of a golf magazine, then a reporter on mobile products. He requested a transfer to cultural page to interview musicians, alternative singers, dancers and artistes.

I remember how shocked I was when he handed me his "book" and "DVD". it's one of the creative sorts and that's what he started his "arts". He quited his job and launched a website called "pinkwork" full of good interviews and reports on activities of local and Asian artistes.

It's been years he's been living his "artiste" life. I still couldn't figure out how he could do it but I truly admire how he follows the path that he wants.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What? Using Snails' Fluids for Skincare

Mothers can do anything?

Do you really know your friend?