The joy of helping

Many moms love to see their baby's pictures printed on a magazine. No wonder the parenting magazines love to print them. These moms will surely buy a few copies to show it off to their friends and relatives, and say, "this is my daughter, see how cute she is."

A reporter called this evening to confirm a photoshooting session for the magazine cover. What? It's tomorrow? I didn't think she's aware that she didn't make the calls to speak to the moms at all. I finally managed to find her a mom for the photoshoot and I can feel the joy of the mom who has a chance to make her daughter "a cover girl". 
 I'm sure I will be ecstatic if her daughter can be the cover girl!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What? Using Snails' Fluids for Skincare

Mothers can do anything?

Do you really know your friend?