Fire Evacuation


Evaucate now! What happened? I was among hundreds of customers being asked to evacuate the supermarket today because the fire alarm was on.

I wanted to buy the pears and the beef steak on special offer but I couldn't. I wonder what about those customers who were paying at the moment. But anyway, we couldn't complain but simply walk away from the supermarket and go downstairs. We could see a few smoke on the corridors and firefighters go up after a few minutes. That's the very first time I did the fire evacuation. But this experience was still better than the one my teacher told me before. He had to leave the hair salon in the middle of a hair cut because of the suspected fire. It's definitely not funny!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What? Using Snails' Fluids for Skincare

Mothers can do anything?

Do you really know your friend?