Moving

When I first moved out from parents, I moved every 1-2 years till I settle down in where I live now. Despite its small size, the apartment is centrally located and I can enjoy a quiet moment walking around the streets during the weekend.

I once worked in a boutique company that required us to move a lot and one day I felt fed up and I told myself I would leave the company if I was asked to move again. And a few months later, I left.

You thought that the moving story is over but it's not. I moved my office two years ago and expect another move again. Things can be easily piled up when you're working in an office for a while, just like your apartment stocking up clothes, books, documents and gifts. What a nuisance for another move especially when it's busy time.

But I decided to let it be and clear up stuff much later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What? Using Snails' Fluids for Skincare

Mothers can do anything?

Do you really know your friend?